toby10 wrote:
> Well, these are not recording devices, they are streamers.  If you want
> 30 minutes to hours of recorded station streaming you need to actually
> record it.  Buffering is needed to prevent choppy playback.  If you are
> listening to a station and the players buffering interferes with
> playback, then you have a network issue.  New content:  just mute the
> volume or turn the player off till the new show starts.
>
> I'm giving examples and instructions for the physical player, not
> Android. If a player feature is missing from a third party control point
> you need to raise that as a feature request from the author/owner of
> that app.

Sigh.

Thank you for your help. Regardless, the PLAYERS I AM USING ARE:

1) "Remote Control" at mysqueezebox.com (NOT A THIRD PARTY CONTROL)

2) Web Control that comes with LMS 7.7.2 (NOT A THIRD PARTY CONTROL)

3) Android Squeeze Commander. (A THIRD PARTY CONTROL)

THESE ALL BEHAVE THE SAME WAY. THE WAY THEY BEHAVE IS BUGGY AND
INCONSISTENT AND CONTRARY TO EITHER OF THE TWO OBVIOUS WAYS TO HANDLE A
PAUSE.