garym wrote:
> I actually bit the bullet a few days ago and dropped my MOG subscription
> and changed to spotify (so I could use Triode's 3rd party plugin, which
> works without mysb.com).  I figured I might as well get used to spotify.
> And frankly, I don't have a major investment in playlists, etc. in MOG,
> as I mostly use it for trying out new music, suggestions from others,
> etc. before I buy.  And I'm assuming that with a new owner (Beats
> headphones?), MOG's setup will change soon enough anyway. I trust Triode
> more than MOG!

I've also opened a Spotify account, so Triode's plugin is valuable. I
rarely use mysb.com directly...and in fact most of the plugins I use
appear to be LMS plugins, since blocking mysb.com at my router doesn't
affect those I use regularly (it does kill last.fm and the non-Triode
Spotify plugin).

Robert