GeeJay wrote:
> I haven't been following developments that closely, so I REALLY
> appreciate the work y'all have done to consolidate all the efforts on
> one site. Even if I don't need a player when some of these get to the
> production stage, I plan to purchase just so I can keep up to date...and
> support the community.
>
> Many thanks!

I follow CommunitySqueeze project since April. And I should say that it
is close to production quality now (at least on original Wandboard).
Today I ran Wandboard player for the full day without any glitches. Both
digital output and USB DAC work very well after initial setup. USB DAC
connection is MUCH MORE stable than from SB Touch (which I also have) at
all audio formats, including DSD64 over WiFi (wich chokes Touch). I can
now recommend trying this thing to people who need universal network
player.