bklaas wrote:
> I play prankster and, using either the smartphone app or the web
> browser, keep  pushing "Bangarang" by Skrillex

I used to do this to my wife while I was at work.  She would be playing
something mellow like 10,000 maniacs and I would change it to play
Megadeth :-).

My squeezeboxes are all very actively used along with android and iOS
players.

Right on Ben - nothing else compares!

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod
Touch, SqueezeCommander, OrangeSqueeze, and SqueezePlayer on Xoom and
Galaxy Player 4.2.  CentOS 6.3 Server running LogitechMediaServer 7.7.2
and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 40,810 songs, 3,153 albums, 582 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior