doctor_big wrote:
> I'd imagine the maker of mice and small computer speakers (who else
> could it be?) has deep pockets and razor-sharp rat-like lawyers. If they
> were swarming up my trouser leg, I'd likely say whatever they told me to
> say in order to stop them suing me into oblivion.

Mr. Swenson wasn't worried about lawyers just a few days ago. Long after
the whoa-is-me claims of the other guy. It's not like he was unaware of
the legal issues, whatever they may have been. If there are rat-like
lawyers involved, I highly doubt they belong to the maker of mice and
computer speakers.