The people/person who were initially involved in discussing this project
here have asked that the discussion stop. Many of us would like to know
about the status of the project and why the request for the cessation of
discussion. There is nothing wrong with being curious, but after a bit
it should just stop. If there at some point happen to be further
developments perhaps they will become evident through a different venue
than this forum. I would assume that anyone who had a vested interest in
the project through either time or money have the means to discuss it
outside this forum if they choose to do so.

I am beginning to think that the folks who continually bring up this
topic have a motive other than learning more about a potential new
product. I do not mean to offend but that is what it has become to
appear to me.

The title of this thread has become real from the perspective that the
continued discussion is comical.