frankd wrote:
> Smart people will stay with Squeezebox

Well, yes, but I can see why someone would "move on" to Sono's.  When a
company stop selling a product, and the only way to add new players is
to buy used (or build your own), well, that's the time to think of an
alternative.

What I never understood was why Logitech did not make their UE Wireless
speakers (and other brands) compatible with LMS.  It would be great if
there was a way to have a portable wireless (or BT) speaker connect to
my LMS.

Anyway, I have an extra Touch and an SBRadio in storage if I need it
(bought when Logitech announced their demise).  (I also have a few extra
iPod shuffles  bought when Apple announced their demise).

And this is a good time for me to thank this community (esp. Michael)
for keeping LMS updated (to 7.9.1) and also a thank you to Logitech for
keeping this Forum running.

Tony
  SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬