iPhone wrote:
> Maybe I am not following you, is your complaint that favorite AM/FM
> Radio Stations are no longer on the air or no longer streaming? If a
> station streams its OTA signal, one only needs a PC, not a Squeezebox.
> If the Station and format is actually gone, there is an economic reason
> for that.

No, the stations are still there just fine as they always have been.
That is very easily verified by simply checking the station on another
device.  And, don't tell people what they "need or don't need".  I don't
"need" a PC in the places I'd easily carry around and use a portable
internet radio.  Besides, everything is now running along just fine on
my Grace Digital Mondo+ unit.  The problem was with LOGITECH, not the
sources.