I ordered this wifi card from China. E-Bay listing here,
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atheros-AR2413A-AR5005G-AR5BMB5-Mini-PCI-WLAN-Wifi-Wireless-Card-/263241140110

price, was only $4.80  included shipping from Hong Kong

here it is
24554

next, I opened up my SB3 to compare new card to old one. You need a #10
Torx screwdriver to take the Squeezebox apart. Pins all seem to be the
same, hope I don't brick my SB3 !
24555
I did see that pin pattern at bottom of new card is different, but
decided to try it anyway. New wifif board on left.
24556

Now carefully release two antenna wires at top of wifi board, then
release two clips on side of wifi card. Card will tip up for careful
removal.
Replace old wifi card with new one.
24557

to be continued

|Filename: New wifif board installed.jpg                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24557|