castalla wrote:
> Quite frankly. I don't really care anymore - there are much more
> important issues they're buggering up than listening to my constant
> moaning about 'going to hell in a hard-cart'"Arguing that you don't care
> about the right to privacy because you have
nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free
speech because you have nothing to say."

...and, the longer read: http://tehlug.org/files/solove.pdf

Yes "they" are buggering everything up, just for kicks. Giving your
entire life to every media company around is not a choice that should be
the default, however.

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0