Paul Webster wrote:
> Your first step probably will need to be a PM to Michael Herger with the
> MAC address of the replacement SB3 to get it unregistered on
> mysqueezebox.com so that you can then add it to your own account since
> many sellers do not remember to unregister the device before selling it.

You were right, I started to get this message, on the SB3 screen.
*" Problem, your player needs to have it's MAC address reset. Please
visit mysqueezebox.com/support for assistance ".*
So thanks to your suggestion, Michael unregistered my SB3 on
mysqueezebox.com, then helped me change the MAC address, to match MAC
address on back of SB3 enclosure. After that I "linked" the SB3 back to
my mysqueezebox account, and everything is working fine now.
All fixed, thanks to Michael.