Man in a van wrote:
> A lot a folk find the power supply is the main reason for intermittent
> problems. It could be as simple as the connecting plug being disturbed
> and now partially failing.
>
> It could also be a networking problem. If you are connected by ethernet
> then the wireless card problem can most likely be ignored.
>
> Are you in the UK? I might be able to help with a temporary replacement.
>
> ronnie

Yes mate, I'm in the UK. For the moment, I've left it running, and
enjoying listening to my hifi for the day now.

I'll see if it boots up again tomorrow !!!

I've told my other half that I will either fix it, buy another amp with
a flash drive attachment (which I don't want to do because I like the
sound of the one I have with my speakers), or a new Squeezebox and set
it up myself etc etc, which never crossed my mind earlier as I didn't
even think it could be bust.

Thanks for the offer, which I might take you up on, but she's not
arguing about me wanting whatever I decide (which she wouldn't haha)

Must say, I'm no expert but the info in this thread is now quite epic
until I try to have another go tomorrow if I have to.

Many thanks for the replies from all of you for what you've told me so
far.