Hi,

I've used the alarm function for many years and not seen the issue you
are having, but if I'm understanding your use case it's slightly
different to mine.

We tend to use two alarm configs, one for weekday, MTWTF and a second
for weekend SS, sometimes the second is used for an earlier alarm time
on a weekday as well, I also play a radio station, but from your
screenshot you have one alarm day a week, Wednesday and play an alarm
sound.

I've configured another one of my radios to alarm just on Friday, using
Brainfluid sound, (can't use Wednesday because I'm away for the next two
Wednesdays) and If no progress has been made here I'll report back on
the behaviour I see.

The alarm bell symbol on the player display seems to come on about 23
hours 53 minutes before the next alarm event.

I also switch off the alarm using the power button, so that shouldn't be
the issue.

Just for further troubleshooting information, you mention you've used
many versions of LMS, how have you upgraded over the years?
Have you had any fresh builds and setup/configured from scratch?
What platform?

Cheers

Kev