slartibartfast wrote:
> Can anyone having this issue check the status of the alarm in the web
> interface after turning the alarm off using the power button?

If you mean in Settings/Player/Alarm Clock then these settings are not
changed, after my weekly test when I checked the alarm settings they
were exactly the same as I had initially set, I think the OP has also
stated this as well and implies it by saying they have to toggle the
alarm (turn off, turn on) to get it to work again and as I stated in a
turn it off using the power button pretty much every weekday and it has
never changed the alarm setting in the web interface or caused the alarm
to fail the following day.

Kev