KeBul wrote:
> Well can't say for sure, I did it a few weeks ago, but most likely the
> power button.
>
> Our normal daily alarm is always turned off by either the power button
> or by letting it run its course set by Alarm Timeout (in minutes), never
> by the main control knob, I've never seen this issue before and my wife
> gets up for work every weekday woken by that alarm.
>
> So the differences between OP's alarm use and mine is once a week rather
> than daily and we use a favourite with a radio station stored in it as
> the alarm sound rather than one of the pre-selectable alarm sounds.
>
> I'll do some more testing... I've changed my test "Friday only" alarm to
> Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with Brainfluid as the sound and will turn
> it off by power button each time to see if it fails.
>
> I can set it back to weekly on Sunday before I go away for the week
>
> KevI just tried setting a repeating alarm for a single day in a week. After
turning it off using the Power button the alarm is still shown as
enabled in the web interface. If O turn the Radio off using the Power
button it turns itself back on because it knows an alarm is set. So it
looks as though there is no reason to think the alarm will not fire in a
weeks time. The fact that the alarm keeps the Radio powered on is
annoying as this Radio is normally left unplugged so it powers off when
not being used. I don't know how much the battery life is affected by
being always on but I don't really want to leave it on all week .

Can anyone having this issue check the status of the alarm in the web
interface after turning the alarm off using the power button?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk