mherger wrote:
> > Before I toggle the alarm status the little bell symbol doesn’t show
> up,
> > but as soon as I toggle it back on it appears. Before toggling the
> alarm
> > is “on” in the settings but it doesn’t work without the toggle.
>
> Is it a visual issue only, or would the alarm indeed not fire if you
> didn't do this?

The alarm does not fire if I don’t do this so it’s not just visual.

To answer the other questions - all the days I want the alarm to go off
(wednesday only) are already selected. I use a fedora based server
(running amahi), I generally update the lms using the rpm update link
you get from the server settings page when an update is ready. At least
that’s how I’ve done it for a long time.

Julf your problem sounds the same. You turn it off using the tuning
button. Will give that a go.