2 SB3s, originally bought direct from Slim Designs in 2006.   I still
have one of them, but they both started re-booting. In the interim I
bought a Grace Digital Audio player. That has horrible sound quality;
even with external speakers. Ok for my workshop.

Fortunately, phillipe_44 offered to replace the capacitors, on these
re-booting SB3s, so I mailed him my 2 compromised players.  I got them
back, and  I am listening to one of these  SB3s as I type.  I bought a
3rd SB-3 of E-Bay, so now have 3 functioning perfectly.