castalla wrote:
> One factor which 'worries' me a bit is whether the squeezebox community
> will start to demonstrate demographic creep as time passes!  (Include me
> in that!)
>
> I wonder what the average age is of users these days?

Who are you calling a demographic creep!

I'm doing my best in this respect - my kids know how much of a
Squeezebox fan I am, and every time they come home for a visit I have
some new aspect to show off (Jivelite on the TV, Airplay to the whole
house, Spotify connect etc), so I'm hoping that when they settle into
their own homes they'll ask me to set up a Squeezebox system.  But I
don't think hifi is the priority for them that it was for me at their
age.