Running latest versions of LMS and Squeezepad. Ripped music library and
LMS reside on Mac. Played over UPNP to digital amp. I have the Qobuz and
UPNP plugins on LMS.

Lately I am unable to play an album or playlist, whether from ripped
files or streamed from Qobuz on the stereo. Playing on the Mac is fine.

I can select a track using Squeezepad and it plays, then stops. Despite
LMS set to ‘play all tracks in albums or playlists’ it does not.
A short while ago I could also fast forward a track my moving the
progress slider. I can still move it, but all sound then stops. When the
track reaches the end it does not play the next track.

Occasionally Squeezepad stops talking to my amp (via the Mac I know) and
suddenly switches to my Ipad as the music player, with a completely
different track.

And, if anything to do with it, when playing another input on the amp
(e.g. TV via optical spdif) it will suddenly switch to the UPNP input as
LMS suddenly ‘wakes up’ and decides it wants to continue with a playlist
(left abandoned but not closed down, hours ago).

I just cannot seem to find any consistency in what is happening (this
morning I managed to play three tracks in succession before the list
stopped playing again).

Aaaagghh