philippe_44 wrote:
> It really depends how many you have and how far they are and how many
> noise/black-out generators you have at your home. In my case, they
> really have always screwed up any real-time sensitive traffic like RTP.
> Anything that can't buffer will have these black-out periods from time
> to time. A while ago, I even wrote small C apps to verify what happens
> using UDP frames to confirm the issue

My house is fairly small which probably helps and I only have three
homeplugs. One connects to my Raspberry Pi LMS server and another to a
Virginmedia TV box which are both upstairs and the router is downstairs
with another Virginmedia TV box wired to the router. I had a strange
issue where the Virginmedia boxes could see each other if the Raspberry
Pi was not connected but lost contact with each other when the Pi was
connected. This turned out to be an issue with the Virginmedia Hub 3
combined modem and router. Putting the Hub 3 in modem mode and adding a
standalone router fixed the issue.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk