Hi,

I am putting a stereo back together (long story).  I have a Squeezebox 3
that has literally never ever been used. I am wondering how best to
utilize it today (lot of time has passed since it was designed) ? I am
handy with Linux and Windows, I seem to recall Linux used to be the
preferred platform ? I have a spare laptop and can throw together a
desktop pc if needed. I wish this streamed as I have Amazon music HD,
but no problem, this can be another input on the pre-amp.

In short, should I spend tine setting this up ?  If so, how would you do
it if you just were gifted an SB 3 ?  I don't have or can't find at the
remote. I am hoping a  universal remote will pick up its functions.

Feel free to forward some easy how-to, advice links.

The audiophile people on here (I would be one) used to buy better power
supplies for ths unit, but that would only matter if the internal DAC
were being used, no ? I have a good external DAC to use with it.

Thanks !!!!