SUCCESS!!! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.

The thing works now. Music is streaming out of the RaspberryPi /
PiCorePlayer to my Topping D30 and out to my preamp / amp / speakers.
Sounds sweet.

I wish I know why today and not yesterday. See attached. The RP sees the
D30 DAC.

I am happy. Still confused but happy.

Next is to configure a remote.

I believe I will open a new thread on the topic of a remote. I have
looked at some conversations on this forum and see that on the
piCorePlayer website (
https://www.picoreplayer.org/landingzone_features.html ) "Feature 7"
shows a remote. The links are over my head.

On a previous post a member mentioned a smart phone and Material skin. I
have a couple of smart phones collecting dust.

I don't know why I'd want to keep the Duet Controller. The Duet system
does still have some value on eBay ($50 - $100). It might be of use to
someone.

You people are great. I very much appreciate your help and knowledge.

|Filename: Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 4.29.35 PM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35215|