anglecard48 wrote:
> SUCCESS!!! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.
>
> The thing works now. Music is streaming out of the RaspberryPi /
> PiCorePlayer to my Topping D30 and out to my preamp / amp / speakers.
> Sounds sweet.
>
> I wish I know why today and not yesterday. See attached. The RP sees the
> D30 DAC.
>
> I am happy. Still confused but happy.
>
> Next is to configure a remote.
>
> I believe I will open a new thread on the topic of a remote. I have
> looked at some conversations on this forum and see that on the
> piCorePlayer website (
> https://www.picoreplayer.org/landingzone_features.html ) "Feature 7"
> shows a remote. The links are over my head.
>
> On a previous post a member mentioned a smart phone and Material skin. I
> have a couple of smart phones collecting dust.
>
> I don't know why I'd want to keep the Duet Controller. The Duet system
> does still have some value on eBay ($50 - $100). It might be of use to
> someone.
>
> You people are great. I very much appreciate your help and knowledge.

Good to hear it's working now.

Today, you probably booted the Pi with the DAC attached, it would then
appear in the list of available outputs.

Yesterday you may have tried to hot plug the DAC?

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.0.0 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi4/pCP 8.0.0/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 8.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi