Labarum wrote:
> Well I have already said I hardly use the Windows Desktop anymore, but
> it is using more electricity than a Pi would use to run LMS better.
Yes, I understand the desire to move away from your old Windows PC. My
comment was in reference to you suggesting that you might run LMS on
your wife's laptop. That would be asking for trouble if she uses it as a
general purpose machine. Get a RPi (if you can find one in stock
anywhere) and stick piCorePlayer on it.

Labarum wrote:
> And you got rid of the big ATCs - buckets of tears.
Indeed it was torture to let them go, but we moved house and they simply
didn't fit. When I crammed them into the lounge and tried them out, they
sounded thick and congested.
The Meridian M6s that replaced them are surprisingly listenable. Nowhere
near as capable, of course, but they do sound pretty damn good.

Until recently: Transporter -> ATC SCM100A, now sold :-(
House move forced change to: piCorePlayer(RPi2/HiFiBerry DIGI2 Pro) ->
Meridian 218 -> Meridian M6