dandeman wrote:
> Thank you for your help! I have tried what you suggested, still no go. I
> will ditch the Allo digione signature anyway. Volumio 3 is still buggy,
> only good for English albums, but the sound is better than volumio 2 and
> MoOde. I am going to get a Lumin U1 mini, no more headaches.

Well, for what it is worth, the Allo Signaure is fault free in this
case, I think it is (unintentional) user error. I have been running a
sig for over six months now, fault free.

I look at your Samba configuration and think it is wrong:confused:, but
without spending time I can't say what :rolleyes:

Good look with the Lumin :)

ronnie