Man in a van wrote:
> Well, for what it is worth, the Allo Signaure is fault free in this
> case, I think it is (unintentional) user error. I have been running a
> sig for over six months now, fault free.
>
> I look at your Samba configuration and think it is wrong:confused:, but
> without spending time I can't say what :rolleyes:
>
> Good look with the Lumin :)
>
> ronnie

Allo digione signature is great, with Volumio it sounded better than
Bluesound Node(latest model), that is why I sold the Node. I like Allo,
but hate buggy Volumio, for that reason I bought and returned Ifi Zen
streamer which uses Volumio as well. I am sure I did something wrong
with Picoreplayer, but for a freeware, no support is expected. Thanks
again for your help!