Ronnie, it was puzzled me as well. I have tried to download Samba, but
failed , some files just could not be downloaded, then I did some
research, found out that Samba is for Window user, I use Mac, so I don't
need to install Samba. Before I set network disk mount, I can see the
USB hard drive directory, but fold was empty after rescan, then I
thought I should try to set the Network disk mount, after reboot,
everything worked! The reason I did not do that before was that I only
play music on local, so I assumed that I don't need to mount Network
disk. I am really happy with the sound, huge soundstage vertically and
horizontally, much lush than Volumio, Faster than Moode, but bass is
little loose than Volumio. It has the best album organization ability,
Volumio is the worst for that. I used to think that Bluesound has one of
the best software, actually Picoreplayer is even better, of course it is
not that user friendly.