dandeman wrote:
> I will give one more try. Ronni, Does PiCorePlayer sound better than
> Moode if you have compared them?

IMHO Moode sounds different to LMS on pCP (this is MPD v Squeezelite)

I prefer LMS because it suits my user case, and I have learnt a lot in
attempting to stave of the old grey matter failing :rolleyes:

I know someone who prefers Moode because he says it does not annoy his
"perfect pitch" curse.

I know several people who prefer Squeezelite via Moode

Of Volumio I have little to say, except that some folk on other forums
use and like it :confused:

Nothing beats the first Dansette really :):)

ronnie