> 1) Does the Transporter support

No

> (or will it support in a future firmware update) WMA Lossless natively

Maybe.

> 2) Can WMA Lossless to FLAC/WAV transcoding only be done when the
> Slimserver is running on a Windows computer or not?

As far as I'm aware, WMA lossless transcoding is supported on all
platforms. The default is to transcode to FLAC, that's what will happen
out of the box. WAV is optionally available.

> Ideally, I would like to see WMA Lossless support in Transporter
It is supported, just not as a native format. Other than FF/REW, there
is no functional difference between native and non-native support.

--
radish