808htfan;142672 Wrote:
> I just upgraded to 6.5 from 6.3.1.  I seem to have forgotten how to turn
> off artwork.  Wasn't there a 'do not look for artwork' or something like
> that in 'performance' or 'behavior' or somewhere?  Have I gone
> blind...has that setting been moved somewhere?  I can't find it.
>
> Thanks!

Hi
You have not gone blind! I too remember that setting, and after
upgrading to 6.5 can also no longer find it. I have posted a question
relating to this a week or so ago - but alas have not had an answer
(yet?). Whether SS doesn't bother to look for artwork unless you are in
gallery view (fishbone) I don't know. What I am concerned about is that
artwork can seriously clog a large library down, which is why I think
the option to disable it was originally there, are we supposed to
manually remove artwork if performance is hit by a growing library?

Nic

--
DrNic