sfraser wrote:
> Excuse me while I run down to the basement to copy your files
> ......onto my file server........excuse me while I  run down to the
> basement to delete your files from my file server......
> That's convenient.

'Scuse me while I plug your stick into my wireless laptop and drag &
drop your music to my file share.
Surely, anyone sophisticated enough to have a server in the basement and
a networked music system in the house would have a wireless laptop to go
with it?

> Sarcasm aside, if the SB won't support it, that is fine, Just thought I
> would throw it out there as nice feature.

Yeah, wonderful, as if we haven't discussed that one to death already...

Regards,
Peter