No way.

I nearly get called home from work if the silmserver breaks down for some
reason!

In your message you have not mentioned what she says when you ask her why
she's not using it? My spouse uses the web interface almost exclusively.
Maybe you should take a look at the cds recently played in the changer and
create a playlist of them.

-Chris

On 4/15/07, jacabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>