jacabo;195170 Wrote:
> I am more amused than anything, but its made me curious about other's
> experience-- do you all find yourself fighting against ingrained habits
> in your house?  any tricks (or amusing stories)?

No problems -- the advantage of getting rid of those piles of CDs in a
small apartment made SB really easy to sell. One piece of advice,
though: The customizability of the ui is a great feature. Taking
everything you don't need daily off from the main menu does wonders for
the usability.

pfarrell Wrote:

> We do not keep recipes on a computer. 3x5 cards work great.
I thought so too, but now I've realized I just didn't have the right
tools: Nokia 770 and n800 are great for recipes. When I find a recipe I
like from the web, I first take the device to the shop as a shopping
list and then put it by the stove while cooking... If the device had a
nice program for storing recipes, I'd use it.

--
jku