JJZolx;195238 Wrote:
> Does she have easy access to a PC so that she can use the web interface,
> or is the remote interface her only choice?  If it weren't for the web
> interface I personally wouldn't be using a Squeezebox at all.

I would have to second this. My girlfriend has gradually used the
Squeezebox more as I've gone out of my way to add the music she likes,
but constantly complains about how complicated the menu structure is.
The separate menu universe of the Squeeze Network is especially
confusing. I set up a special radio station for her, but it's such a
pain to get to that she never uses it.
I think a larger screen, say the size of the whole front of the
Squeezebox with a nice Moose style interface to better explain to
novices what's going on would help, the current text is just too
cryptic for the uninitiated IMHO.

--
sander