One thing we technophiles forget is that we invest many many hours in
getting out new toys to do what we want, and we figure out how it all
works from top to bottom. Which measn that when its all up and running
everything is quite simple for us, and then with only a cursory 2
minute introduction (i.e. 'Press Amp On, Select Aux, Turn DAC on, Press
SB3 on, Down Arrow, Right Arrow, Right arrow ...') how can we wonder why
the rest of the universe just plonks a CD into the player!

When my partner wants to listen to a CD she always used to ask me to
put it in and play it, so for her the SB3 is not a great leap forward
in technology, her entire CD collection was always on-demand, and she
only had to use an Audio remote too! Anways I wanted the SB3, because I
do all the cooking as well and I wanted music in the kitchen. Before you
ask 'Why on earth did you put up with changing CD's for her ...' the
answer is that she'd put in one CD and leave it on repeat, for days ..
and days .. and there is only so much Sting you should be exposed too
in one lifetime!

BT

--
BigTony