nRaecheR;196860 Wrote:
> Thanks for the answer, sorry, I searched the forum but I missed the
>
> For me it isn't an option to update to a (incomplete/buggy etc.)
> nightly version and I can't understand why I need to downgrade the
> *player* firmware to use the current released version of the slimserver
> when the version number has only changed at the third number
> (6.5.1->6.5.2). I think the dependency of the player firmware to a
> certain slimserver version is a really bad design concept.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the answer....I think I will need to wait for a
> release of the 6.5.2 version of the server before I listen to pandora
> once again....

The nightly versions tend to be much _less_ buggy than the releases, as
they incorporate fixes for bugs that were released.  They're certainly
not incomplete, because care is taken to only add bug fixes and very
minor, easily tested, feature updates.  There's another, completely
separate branch of the software for the development and testing of new
features.

It's up to you though...

--
JJZolx