results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36061
Question: When you listen to music, do you connect to Slim Server or
SqueezeNetwork?

- a) 100% of the time to Slimserver (on computer or NAS drive)
- b) 75% of the time on Slimserver / 25% on SqueezeNetwork
- c) 50% of the time on Slimserver / 50% on SqueezeNetwork
- d) 25% of the time on Slimserver / 75% on SqueezeNetwork
- e) 100 % of the time on SqueezeNetwork

I went for 75% SS 25% SN,

I use SqueezeNetwork mainly for Pandora (we still get it in the UK) and
the odd bit of internet radio browsing.  I use AlienBBC and Last.FM a
fair bit, but that's via SS.  I'd certainly give Rhapsody a go if it
became available in the UK.

With a library of 20k+ tracks, I've usually got something to listen to
locally, but SqueexeNetwork is brilliant for those times when you just
can't make a decision! :-)

--
jeebers