results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

Yes.

This is what I've been thinking lately, too. When I heard about the
Duet, I thought how much I badly wanted one to go in the bedroom (I
have an SB3 in the living room attached to my hi-fi). Then I realised
I'd also need something with which to output the sound, so I started
looking into speakers, amps etc. Now I'm more confused than ever. I'm
no audiophile and I find the whole subject confusing and slightly dull
(no offence to those that don't).

I simply want to plug in some speakers and play music, and not spend as
much again as the Squeezebox on them. autopilot's comment about Sonos
owners applies as much to me. I want simple plug-and-play, I bought my
SB3 because I couldn't afford a Sonos (I'd never go back on that
decision now, though). I am technically minded though, I work in IT and
enjoy setting up the server-side of the Squeezebox, but audio hardware
goes way over my head. A simple plug-in-and-play-music speaker+amp from
Logitech/Slim would be perfect (it's not as if Logitech has no
experience in this area) and would really open up the Squeezebox to the
mass market IMO. There are dozens of docking systems for iPods, all we
need is something of a similar idea for the SB.

--
DoomWolf