haunyack;267698 Wrote:

> I've been using the beta releases for about 2 years now and have NEVER
> been stumped (although thoroughly frustrated) as I was the other
> night.

Then you should be happy that you're so lucky. It doesn't matter
whether it's late beta or whatever else, if it's not an official
release than the only thing anyone in the dev community will do if you
find a problem is thank you and add it to the bug list. Most companies
don't let you run the beta software for exactly this reason - to
prevent people who don't understand what pre-release means getting
upset when it breaks (which it inevitably does). If I were having a big
party which I wanted to use SC for the first thing I'd do is downgrade
back to 6.5.4.

--
radish