hellesangel;268114 Wrote:
> At a first glance I'd say that thing is not worth it.  It's expensive
> partially because they've got 1Tb of flash memory in there which is a
> very odd choice.
I'm not sure about the main storage being flash. The Stereophile
article quotes the Sooloos honcho as saying -"...so no fans and no
moving discs within the audio portion of the system. We use flash there
and house the noisy stuff elsewhere."- From that, I read that they use
flash in the "Control series", and HDDs in the "Source series". That
would make sense, but it's still an expensive piece of kit.

--
aubuti