results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

I use QNAP-109 as a NAS where I self installed SS (6.5.4 by
ProgessiveAV) which is also shipped preinstalled by QNAP-UK for the
lazy people ;)

I'm happy with that, works great. It's fanless, does have hard-drive
spindown when not in use. Those are the major features I think are good
to run SS. The QNAP support is great and reactive. New features happen
really often.

Why ask more? Probably because most of the people here is divided in
two (major) branch: geek, who want all features working at glance even
those they will never use AND newbie which doesn't know anything about
'puters.

Why do ppl actually like Slimdevices (I actually do LOVE slimdevices!
;) ). Because it's a brand new - well designed - geek way to listen
music, it's not that expensive and it's very flexible platform.
I listen music in FLAC format. Search button do search (lazy search
plugin in fantastic), play button do play music, the audio quality is
very good. What do I need more? Do most of the people on here listen
music or "play with the toy"?! That's sometimes the real question.
IMHO

Just my 2 cents.

Ciao

--
lucas72

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for
Chuck Norris."