gbruzzo;269227 Wrote:
> I completely agree about the rejection of profanity.
> My only hope is that you will not delete posts that contain criticisms
> of Logitech kit - I have seen it happen on Microsoft, Apple and
> Logitech forums - once this starts to happen people usually leave.
>
> Regards,
>
> Giacomo

Totally agree.

But why canĀ“t offensive posts be deleted/moderated, rather than whole
threads removed or locked? Sometimes it is uclear why action is being
taken against a thread other than it being plain stupid and the boiler
plate proposed is vague.

In the case of the Australia thread, if the thread was profane or
insulting why not delete it? Why lock it?

--
James_B