James_B;270335 Wrote:
>  I just wonder when i see the WAF / women can't operate electronics /
> pick music -remarks come up again and again.

I'm a lousy shopper, can't cook, haven't a clue about sewing, hate sex
in the morning, and am a fashion disaster.
However, I can turn a wrench, fix a roof, pour concrete, tube weld,
spend endless hours tweaking my home audio or computer systems.
The semantics of these statements may imply sexism, but in truth they
point to just a few of my many limitations/abilities.

.

--
haunyack

Transporter -> B&K 200.2 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature
C.G. Conn New York Wonder - circa 1898.