James_B;270335 Wrote:
> Do moderators have a position on sexism in posts? I just wonder when i
> see the WAF / women can't operate electronics / pick music -remarks
> come up again and again.

My wife has good taste in music but also possesses the "touch of death"
on technology. Am I implying anything about gender? Not at all, nor
would I ever dare. Do repeated observations say anything about the
nature of reality? They do not (Hume's problem of induction). Do I like
to tease her on the matter? I sure do...

I personally feel the moderating categories are broad enough...
Bear in mind that there is one volume plug-in that would fall under
your axe...

Regards,

Giacomo

--