danco;281127 Wrote:
> For the plugins I would like to see an alphabetical listing as well as
> the section listings.
>
> The section listing is useful when one wants to know if there are
> plugins that do what one wants.
>
> But if (this was especially relevant in moving from SS 6.5 to SC 7, but
> can occur on other upgrades) the question is "does the plugin I have
> work with the new Slim Software" it can be an effort to find the right
> category in which to look for the plugin and check it.

It would also be nice to understand what direction you're going with
some sort of plugin management, and tie that in with the Wiki if at all
possible.  I know the idea of a plugin manager and automatic
installation/download/upgrade has been batted around for future
versions of Squeezecenter, but haven't seen much about it in a while.

Eric

--
kolding

SliMP3 -> the closet
SqueezeBox 1 -> Bose Soundwave
SqueezeBox 2 -> Rotel RSX-1056 -> Totem Acoustic Dreamcatchers
SqueezeBox 3 -> Rotel RX-1052 -> Vandersteen 1B's