Adding my voice - I love the Duet, but it just keeps having Network
problems.

I've been following this thread as I have has similar problems:
- Loss of connection to wireless network
- Loss of conection to music source (blue symbol)
- Jittering/stuttering of streamed music despite acceptable signal
strength. With no information as to the problem.
- Constant 'Software Updates' loop/failure every time I wanted to use
it.
- All of the above unpredictable/at random and resolving/un resolving
regardless of my input.

**Im sure that if I had thin walls and 1 access point, I'm sure that
things would go swimmingly and this would be an excellent product.**

After many many hours of fiddling reinstalling reorganising
testing(...) I've decided to pack the Duet up and send it back for
checking. I love a good technical challenge but My wife said I looked
sad and tired.

If and when this thing becomes more reliable, will someone tell me as
it would have been just perfect for me and I'll buy it again without
hesitation. I appreciate the positive efforts of the Slim Team and
offer my help if they need more info - just ask.

In summary, the set-up is as follows;
Duet (Infrastructure Mode)
-Wireless 49%-
Netgear WGR614v2
-Ethernet-
dLAN Ethernet Highspeed 85
-Power Cable 40Mbps-
dLAN Ethernet Highspeed 85
-Ethernet-
Netgear WNR834B
-Wireless(30-110Mbps)-
Netgear WN3111/PC Windows XP SP.2

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0.1 - 18284 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

(It did not detect the (Home Plug) ethernet initially, so I was forced
to use a Netgear AP using the Ethernet as an input, in the same room,
providing a 49% reception.)

p.s: I had recently bought a SLIMP3 to complement the Duet, but it may
end up replacing it!....

--
Robin D