itm;324322 Wrote:
> It's just that none of my tracks have the Music IP icon against them,
> and my music library is only showing those tracks (and artists) which
> have been processed - i.e. only a fraction of my collection so far. So
> I suppose I'll have to wait awhile if I want full visibility of my
> collection.

That's surprising.  Are your files all tagged properly?  I think all
that matters is that the artist and track name be correct.

Here are the stats of my library from the MiP web page:
Total songs     20,377
Mixable songs   14,511
Songs to validate       20,377

I have a lot of bootleg recordings in my library and this accounts for
the vast majority of the songs that are not mixable.

I attained this by only performing the "add music" operation from the
MiP web page.

How do you perform the validation process - is it from the web
interface talking to the headless server or are you using the GUI?  The
reason that I ask is that the issue may be that you have multiple MiP
"databases".  I ran into this myself.

I'm running Linux.  If you are running Linux as well, I may be able to
help you out.  I don't have any experience with MiP on Windows, so I
don't know what issues there could be there.

--
maggior