Best I've come across for such (but definitely incomplete - focus largely
on languages for HPC/parallel computing):

"A survey of the practice of computational science"
<http://liberty.princeton.edu/Publications/sc11_survey.pdf>  (2011)
>From the abstract: *"To this end, this paper presents a survey of
scientists from diverse disciplines, practicing computational science at a
doctoral-granting university with very high re- search activity."*

Jane Wyngaard, Ph.D

Email: j...@wyngaard.co.za
https://jane.wyngaard.co.za/