Thanks for sharing this Titus :-) It's a straightforward Jupyter notebook
deployment, and I think others will find value trying out. I've opened a PR on
the JupyterHub doc page, "Gallery of Interesting JupyterHub Deployments", since
I think others may find it a handy stepping stone toward JupyterHub. I've
@-mentioned you on the PR for your approval.

Thanks for creating and sharing helpful education resources.

Warmly,
Carol