Ben Zaitlen (CC'd) has also done this several times to run PySpark and Dask
tutorials, if anyone is interested in doing this with heavier cloud
computing metal. There are eventually a few challenges in getting this sort
of thing to scale well. Ben's setup uses a reverse proxy so that you can
"click to setup" fro a single URL instead of assigning ports. It's quite
impressive.

-Aron